$20 off Victoria Secret promo code! Check your email!

Midoriii

Mar 31, 2009
I got an email with the tagline "We love it when you play hard to get" from VS for $20 off.
The code is GIFT20 but there is a unique certificate code that has to be entered.

Sep 23, 2006
okay...I love VS...I hate to be the nay sayer...but why do they give huge coupon discounts for those that don't shop at VS very often. I realize it is to get people to come back, but for those that spend a lot of money, they really should send nice coupon codes to them other than free shipping for $100 purchase. Rant over.

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
okay...I love VS...I hate to be the nay sayer...but why do they give huge coupon discounts for those that don't shop at VS very often. I realize it is to get people to come back, but for those that spend a lot of money, they really should send nice coupon codes to them other than free shipping for $100 purchase. Rant over.
I never really noticed this until u just mentioned it.

I've had their VS card for 6 years now and use it atleast once a month or so. They don't give me anything special except for a $10 "giftcard" for my bday..but I have to charge it to my VS card to redeem it.

Sep 23, 2006
^^ Yep, I have been a card member for about 4 years and same thing. I do get a lot of free cotton panties though. However, I do feel that those $20.00 discount codes should be sent to regulars.

Last edited:

EmeraldStar

Apr 8, 2006
San Diego
I agree with you dmitchell. I haven't been a VS cardholder for as long as you have but I was upgraded to VIP shortly after opening my card and I never get these special email discounts either. I guess to them, I don't play hard to get...I just come running into their arms!

Sep 23, 2006
I never really noticed this until u just mentioned it.

I've had their VS card for 6 years now and use it atleast once a month or so. They don't give me anything special except for a $10 "giftcard" for my bday..but I have to charge it to my VS card to redeem it.

This is the very reason that when I get these cards, I only spend about $9.50 or $10.00 total. I don't want to add money to my angel card in order to use my giftcard. So I buy either one panty or a bottle of fragrance spray or lotion.

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
California
aww i didn't get one either. :sad:

if anyone has one to spare i would really appreciate it!
in return i can give you a fandango code good for 1 ticket to see funny people :smile: