20% off Paige Premium Denim!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Save 20% at paigepremiumdenim.com until August 21. The code applies to everything on the site!

Enter code: PaigePico at checkout to get the discount. :tup:

2. Paige is excluded from coupon code discounts on a lot of sites, so this is great -- thanks for sharing!

3. thank you!

4. Hello!! Anybody got a coupon? I would like to buy my first pair of Paige's!! TIA!

5. ^^ use the code above :smile:

6. It says it expired already :crybaby:

7. i just picked up a pair of Paige Denim @ bloomies...they have a special going on right now...Buy a pair of regular priced denim and get a $25 gift card. buy 2 and receive a $50 gift card.
    this is valid 10/08-10/13...just FYI :tup:

8. Thanks, Pink. I am not in USA though :sad:

9. I saw Paige jeans at Costco last week--They had two styles, Laurel Canyon (Las Flores with embroidered pockets) and Hidden Hills Barcelona wash, both were $109! Regular price is $189 so they are over 40% off!

10. Paige is at costco? I didn't know they were that mainstream.

11. Thanks!

12. eLuxury.com is having a denim sale and Paige is included!

13. Do be careful of the Laurel Canyon style, my friend wore hers for a few times and they tore. She wrote to Paige Jeans and they acknowleged that it was a problem and sent her a new pair. And within a few weeks, the new pair tore too, in the same area (around the knees). She wrote to them again and they ignore her letter this time.