20% off Leatherstuff.com - Apple Guard!

1. Use code MOTHERS DAY

http://www.leatherstuff.com

I was having a LOT of trouble with their site but finally was able to get through. Promo code is good until 5/14. Protect those bags, ladies! :biggrin:

2. :sad:OH NO! I just bought some earlier today! I wish I had waited to get the promo code

3. what is the site good for? what is Apple Guard?:oh:

4. Thanks for the info, Love,bags! I'm going to order some tomorrow morning.

5. Thanks - I just ordered a few things from them. Do they ship fast?

6. NUTS! I just ordered some leather conditioner and apple guard today! Oh well . . . it's not like it was super-expensive.

7. THANKS!! stock up, indeed.

8. Thanks! What's the minimum purchase for the 20% off?

9. oh...just bought 2 of the 8 oz bottles of AG.

10. Ah, just when I ordered a gallon of it. LOL.

11. No minimum!! If you ordered today, maybe you can still cancel and reorder? Send them an email!

I love how shipping is so cheap--$5 for Priority Mail. Yay!

12. Definitely stocking up ~ their products for leather care and protecting bags is FANTASTIC!! Thanks for posting this :biggrin:

13. Thanks. =) Perfect timing, I need some for my white bags. -)

14. That's okay. I ordered maybe two days before you posted this. BF got the gallon already. I was thinking of ordering another one but a gallon is A LOT so I don't think so. LOL. :nuts:

15. Thank you. I just ordered! Has anyone used Apple Guard to make boots water-resistent or is it only for bags?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice