20% off Juicy w/ student ID

Stiney

Aug 1, 2009
Don't know if anyone heard or posted anything about this yet, but my friend just told me so I figured I'd throw this out there -> 20% off with your student ID at all Juicy Couture specialty stores in the US now through 9.8.09.

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
i'm no longer a student, but this is a great promo for them to run since their primary demo is still in school.

excentrique

life is beautiful
Oct 5, 2007
SoCal
The SA from the store I always go to called me to let me know earlier this week. Highlight of my day :biggrin:

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
Sweet!! Is it off sale prices, too? If so, I'm sending my sis to pick up the popcorn and sailboat charms for me!!

Nevermind - 20% off regular price only :sad: I just called.

Last edited:

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
NY
kphillips, that was the first thing that popped into my mind too. if it included sale items i was going to jump on the sale charms, hehe.

Feehily08

Jul 4, 2009
Last week there was a SA at the JC store near me just announcing to everyone walking by that they were doing a "back to school promotion and non-sale items were 20% off". Yesterday when I went, I noticed a mannequin holding a little sign that said students with ID get 20% off. None of the SAs mentioned the promotion (and I def. still look like I could be a student) and when my bf went to pay the SA still didn't mention the discount, so I just asked her and she gave it to us without having to show ID. So if you're looking to purchase something and aren't a student, it def. would not hurt to just ask for the discount anyways. :smile: