20% off Banana Republic Coupon

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Banana Republic

20% Off $100 or more

Enter code DMWBC4W1NDLD at checkout to receive your discount.

Restrictions:

Offer valid September 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM ET through September 9, 2008 at 11:59 PM ET on Banana Republic merchandise purchased online. Offer is valid online only. Not valid at Banana Republic Stores or Banana Republic Factory Stores. Online code limited to one time use only. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be applied to previous purchases nor combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, excluding Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes and shipping & handling charges. Returns and exchanges are subject to Banana Republic’s return policy. Banana Republic is not responsible for lost or stolen offer cards. Offer is non-transferable. Excludes Monogram and Sunglasses.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
That actually might be a one time use code, but I am not sure. So please post if you used it.

So if doesn't work anymore PM me.

I have a bunch of 20% off codes and can PM you the code if you need it to order.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
SO I have gotten a ton of PM's so much so that my PM box was 100% full.

I am working on going through them all and sending out codes to everyone.

They are all different one time use codes that I am PMing each person, so it takes some time.

Please be patient and I am sorry if my PM box keeps getting full and you can't PM me.

I am not on here all day so I am doing it as fast as I can!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Okay I finished PMing everyone back.

If you still would like a 20% off a $100 purchase one time use code PM me. It is good only until the 9th.

I have several more left.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I sent a PM to everyone who wanted a code so far today.

All the codes I sent out should work. If the code I sent doesn't work for some reason, PM me and I'll send you another one.

If you still want one, I have more.

I have an endless amount of them, so PM away!