20% off at Shop Intuition (website only)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. (from Glamour October 2006)

20% OFF at Shop Intuition
    They've got cool Whim tops, Dita sunglasses and all things Joie -- go to shopintuition.com and enter "glamour girl" at checkout. Offer valid on website only; some restrictions apply on selected merchandise.

Valid: 9/6/2006 - 10/31/2006

2. cool thanks

3. I love shop intuition! thanks!

4. thanks for the code!

5. just be aware, shipping is really slow, took a month to get what i ordered.

6. thanks~ i think it expired but lets give it a try!

7. also, just as an FYI, i've had completely miserable customer service EVERY time i've tried to order from them. most recently, i tried to order using this 20% code, and they told me the item i wanted was excluded, despite the fact that the exclusions are listed on the website and this bag was NOT on the list (botkier bianca).

i love their stuff, but refuse to shop with them any more....just not worth it. and yes, shipping is slllooooowwww. :sad:

8. Yes, they're VERY slow, Last year I ordered the True Religeon Joey jeans, and I waited very patiently for 3 weeks and emailed them at least 3x, they NEVER replys !! So I ordered another jeans on Revolveclothing, and the one I ordered from Shop Intuition came after 2 month after ordering, without informing me about the delay, no emails, etc.... :cursing: So I end up returning one of them... POOR customer service... I doubt I will ever shop there again.:s:Push:

9. I completely agree. They took a month to actualy get my item sent out and they send it out and turns out they told Fedex the wrong addres and now i'm waiting on a item that they have to file to fedex. WORST customer service... EVER

10. Oh, my...I think that I'll pass then...thanks for all your input.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice