20% off apple garde and other stuff btw 6/1-6/18

1. I just got my Conditioner and spray yesterday at Berlington's Coat Factory and they were $4.95 each. I don't know how much shipping is on Leatherstuff.com but I thought it was a great deal there.

Now, I just have to get a Magic Erasure. I hate that they come in 4 packs. The two packs were like Heavy Duty and Super Scrubby Side (or something like that) those scares me, that sounds too harsh for my little Speedies.

2. oops, sorry, I must of hit the clicky too many times!

3. i called a burlington near me and they said they didn't carry it so i ordered mine from leatherstuff.

4. I can't get to the leatherstuff site. When I click it just says the page is unavailable.

5. i would try and do a google search. maybe the link i posted is bad.

6. dammit i just bought mine the other weeek

7. coooool, i just put my order in, they take paypal!!! i got the cleaner conditioner and the water proof thing. i can't wait to start buttering up my balenciagas! haha

8. Thanks so much - time to tidy up my babies.

9. Thanks Chigirl!! I'm just about out of the appleguard and this will come in handy.

10. The code isn't working for me. I enter it at the time of checkout but it doesn't take off anything?

11. Correction: Promotion code is dad , not FATHERS DAY

12. I just picked up a can at BCF! So glad I checked here!

13. thanks for the useful info:ty:

14. This thread is old....from 2006!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice