20% of UGGS at Berks Shoes

gimlet

Apr 5, 2007
yes, please, is there a code? i didn't see one on the website and i have been eyeing the new bailiey button style.

Feb 12, 2007
That was amazing. I ordered yesterday (8/26/09) around 11:30 and they just arrived now. A little over 24 hours! And I got free shipping!

I am so used to Amazon who takes days and days just to ship and then the slowest shipping.

Thanks again to the OP.

mamiix3

Aug 21, 2007
New York, NY
I wanted to get the Bailey button in Chestnut but the color looks different from the one that ugg had it on their official website. The inside fur is not white but brownish color. Can someone verify that it is the same one? Thanksss.

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
If anyone needs to special order a pair, call David Parker at David Parker Shoes in Nashville, TN. SO nice and no sales tax... I just ordered a pair through him that I saw on the Saks site and am saving a pretty penny.

ladybug80

Jan 29, 2009
For anyone who has the Bailey style, do they fit true to size? or should I order a size smaller than normal? TIA!

chinahopes

Oct 26, 2008
the Beach, SC
I just want to thank for this code, because Uggs almost never go on sale. That company shipped my Uggs 2 hrs after I ordered them and I received them after 2 days. THANKS AGAIN!