20 Months After I Got My First Veneta ...

gtvicky

O.G.
Nov 22, 2007
I got my first orange Veneta in January last year and since then I got addicted to BV. Please share my joy to my growing collection. I hope that there will be more to come ....:P:P

Attachments

• Picture 003.JPG
    Picture 003.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Picture 004.JPG
    Picture 004.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 014.JPG
    Picture 014.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
don't go too near that pool.....

You're right. In fact the maxi tiger print fell. Here's a photo of her sunbathing for a few minutes. Fortunately, there was no sign whatever of her fall. She dried off beautifully and back to her old beautiful self.

Attachments

• Picture 032.JPG
    Picture 032.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 160
gtvicky

u hv got to be kidding! I think I would hv cardiac arrest! Did u perform CPR? So glad it didn't do any damage! and how did she fall??? Butter fingers???

You're right. In fact the maxi tiger print fell. Here's a photo of her sunbathing for a few minutes. Fortunately, there was no sign whatever of her fall. She dried off beautifully and back to her old beautiful self.

I like your BV family.

attachment.php

Oh, what a lovely collection you have! and I am so glad to hear that the tiger veneta was ok after the little dipping, phew.

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Ladies for sharing my joy.

TDL and Liquid_room, the purple is lighter than the turbulence and could be darker than lilac (haven't seen lilac yet IRL). The code is 115654 V0013 5301 and I think it's from 2006 fall collection but I'm not sure. It has aged very well, the leather is very soft and slouchy but still smells like brand new.

Liquid_room, I placed the tiger on top of a post for individual photo and she was blown by the wind. I almost had a heart attack:cry: