$20 item, unconfirmed address

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
someone bought a wristlet I had on the bay, and they paid today, only to find out they have an unconfirmed address. It's only a $20 item, should I take the risk and send it anyways???

Did you message them through ebay to confirm that is the address to send it to? I always do that if the address is unconfirmed. I tell them I just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right place, do to the fact that their address is unconfirmed through paypal. One person I had dealt with was actually staying at his summer home and had wanted me to send it there instead. So, its always safe to confirm before sending.

I guess that it would depend on you and whether or not you are willing to be out the money and the wristlet in the event that something goes wrong. I only ship to confirmed address...it doesn't matter if the item is $20 or $200, but that is just me.

someone bought a wristlet I had on the bay, and they paid today, only to find out they have an unconfirmed address. It's only a $20 item, should I take the risk and send it anyways???

I don't know where your buyer is from, but please note that in Europe (except the UK) the option of having one's address confirmed by Paypal is NOT provided. I always point that out to US sellers, and as I am a honest person, no troubles whatsoever occurred at any time.

Did you message them through ebay to confirm that is the address to send it to? I always do that if the address is unconfirmed. I tell them I just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right place, do to the fact that their address is unconfirmed through paypal. One person I had dealt with was actually staying at his summer home and had wanted me to send it there instead. So, its always safe to confirm before sending.
yes, in this case i would just ask her to let you know that the address is correct and then send

my address on paypal was unconfirmed because i was having problems verifying it. i would say send the item after the money has cleared but get signature confirmation or delivery confirmation so that you have proof it was delivered.