$20 CDCs

Like other members pointed out,this diminishes the real deal.It's saddening to have your beautifully made,exquisitely crafted H item be mistaken for a 10 or 20 dollar pleather knockoff,or " inspired" piece.We buy H and other luxury goods for their history,quality and beauty.Purchasing something like this demotes luxury to mean "looking like you spent lots of money based on the brand" and cheapens the very notion of luxury by mass production and blatant copyright infringement.

...of the cost. I guess wearing fake or real products depends how the the person feels. It is a matter of choice. We are just lucky that we can afford.

darling i understand you i do but there are many things i want i cant afford and i don't buy fakes...... this is not an issue with the buyers it is with those who make them !

Argh I hate this... I got a bebe catalog not too long ago and they also had a blatant knock off of the CDC belt too. There was a thread on CDC like bracelets at target not too long ago. I love the questions...o did you find that at target? Umm no.

darling i understand you i do but there are many things i want i cant afford and i don't buy fakes...... this is not an issue with the buyers it is with those who make them !

I agree with you birkel. These companies will continously make copies because they have the market for it. Honestly, i have not seen one. I guess i am just too naive.

:sick: I haven't seen these, but I have notice an influx of medor "copies" lately.

I was reading in touch at the gym (sorry....guilty pleasure....and it's free)....there was an entire page dedicated to items that copy Hermes....terrible!

Unfortunately, demand in the market determines supply. And the supplier (Hermes) is not able to fulfill the market's demand so others came in to do it.

You make an interesting point.

Here's another thought. Can it be argued that the obsenely low supply drives demand to the point of obsession? If we could walk into any H store and get any color/leather/hardware at any time, would we be as crazed?