2 YSLs Purchased at the Cabazon Outlet...

Gorgeous bags! You beat me to Cabazon. LOL!

I received an e-mail about the Labor Day sale and then called and requested some handbag images to be sent over of all of the Downtown bags that they had. They had 6 left.

I found one Downtown bag of interest and did the hour and forty-minute drive out there to snap the bag up. It was crazy busy at Cabazon as it was the last day of the Labor Day sales; just gridlock, parking lot traffic even though early in the morning. I ended up parking on the street.

I got the medium-sized Downtown, in chocolate brown, buffalo and with gold hardware. Gorgeous. And the Labor Day sale price was $909.(before tax) and Cabazon has the lowest sales tax in California.

There weren't many bags of any style left as they had been seriously snapped up. I've shopped at YSL Cabazon since it was located at the far west end of the outlet, before the big move to the east end; probably 8 years ago.

Wish I could post a photo, but I don't do digital.
would you have a contact number for this? an email address perhaps? I'm from out of town and would love to see what they have in stock at cabazon....