2 x Gucci + 1 x Prada = Three times the charm!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's my first time posting in The Glass Slipper as I'm mostly hanging out at the Louis Vuitton thread. Please allow me to share my three recent shoe purchases.

Step into summer with some blue suede shoes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I instantly fell in love with these blue suede moccasins from Gucci. They’re comfortable to wear and feature details that exude sober style – from the soft suede and coated trademark horsebit detail on the vamp, to the perforated leather inset on the heel and the contrast pieced rubber sole. The color is a deep royal blue that’s hard to capture on camera. I tried my best.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Easily a summertime chameleon by pairing with either a rolled white Acne jeans or khaki Bermuda shorts, these moccasins are definitely a style staple for languid afternoons sipping coffee or exploring lazy streets in my next travel destination. Two months and counting!

[​IMG]

2. Gucci in the sky with diamonds.

A Gucci box fell down from the sky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Figuring in the Spring 2009 Men’s Gucci runway show in Milan last year and appearing in the house’s season ad campaign and catalogue, these leather sole loafers definitely create a style statement. Its brightly colored profile is only a playful palette to what’s most vital – the amazing skill put into crafting it. I can’t help but feel, admire and look closely into every single detail. This pair, along with my blue suede loafers, starts my blooming love affair with Gucci shoes. I think they are exquisite – classics being given a fresh and bold reinterpretation.

3. These are a few of my favourite things.

[​IMG]

Prada and peonies.

Peonies are one of my favourite flowers in the world. I like how they start as hard balls and bloom into magnificent voluminous flowers. With the same affinity for peonies, I also like Prada. And after waiting for a few days, my new pair of shoes is now finally unboxed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This pair of Prada moccasins in cacao is constructed with the softest supple deerskin, leather soles with rubber insets at the heel and stitch detailing. The vamp also features braided leather and discreet tone-on-tone Prada signature.

4. Ooooh all gorgeous! Congrats. Loving the blue suede shoes ;)

5. Fabulous pictures, fabulous shoes. I like them all.

6. Congrats! My faves are the blue suede ones! I wish my SO would rock those or be able to pull em off!

7. Gorgeous shoes. Excellent photography. I think my fav is the blue suede ones too.

8. Gorgeous shoes!!! ;)

9. I loveee the white Guccis, so adorable !

10. Love them all...my faves are the tasseled loafers and the Pradas, but the suede ones look so cool on you!

11. Wow!! Love it!!

12. Thanks everyone! :smile:

The Gucci tasseled loafers are quite the head turner. I've received lots of compliments today when I wore them to work. Life's always fun with color. ;)

13. Gorgeous shoes...I love them all, and our descriptions are perfect!

14. love love love those 2nd guccis

15. They're all gorgeous, freshmess.