2 words: PICOTIN PARTY

Piaffe, you looks so gorgeous with your MM picotin!

I saw it in H boutique but never tried on as it looks not as nice when sitting on shelf. Now I want one just because of you carrying so well!

piaffe, you are stunning! WhooooooHOOOOO! What a gorgeous preggers mama!

attachment.php

I ditto Katel!! What a tres chic mommy!!! :yahoo: I LOVE your pictoin, it's gorgeous!! Just love the 'pop' of orange....

Ladies - thank you so much. I am so chuffed!!!

I am wearing this bag every day. It's working well with my winter pregnancy uniform (ie black, grey, chocolate brown).

...a pop of orange is a perfect way to divert attention away from an expanding belly, and an expanding behind!

:smile:

Piaffe...What is the name of your scarf?

I actually don't know the name of my scarf. I bought it at FSH in 2002, I believe. It features several horses pulling a carriage, from the POV of the carriage driver (horses are viewed from behind).

I love the design - and the colours, of course. I will try to remember to take a picture of it and ask scarf experts for more information.

p.s. thanks, everyone!

Piaffe......you look SO beautiful and stylish in these pictures that you make me want a Picotin......and a BABY as well!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

Piaffe......you look SO beautiful and stylish in these pictures that you make me want a Picotin......and a BABY as well!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

Tee hee!

The real challenge is maintaining some semblance of stylishness with a newborn... If I don't have action shots for the next few months, you will know why!!