2 Violet Bags and can't Decide which to keep!

I will be the lone descenting vote I LOVE the STEP I am not a city lover because it's tight on my arm too and I like bags to fit on my shoulder I also think the leather looks nicer on the step! Good luck!

here is a pic of how squishy the Step is with nothing in her! I guess I like structure, cause I bought an Edith!

That looks very soft and drapey. You are convincing me that I like the Step.

I enjoy my Cities but the handles do slip off the shoulders, particularly the outer one. The rectangular ends do poke out beyond the body where those of the Step taper in sleekly.

I couldn't help but notice you seem to have more to say about the Step, so i think deep down you prefer the Step. The Step is really beautiful and if it stays on the shoulder better, then i would probably find myself using it more because it would be more practical. Also do you already have a City? maybe a Step would make a better addition to your collection. If you don't already have the City then there will always be a City that you'd like from either the past seasons colours or even in the future.

Wow, let me first say both of those bags have beautiful leather and you really can't go wrong with either. But, I guess I'll be another one of the minority votes for the Step. I actually don't have either bag, but I plan on going to look at both this month and personally I like being able to wear my bag both on the shoulder and hand-held. Since you say the step fits better with the longer strap, then obviously you like to carry yours on your shoulder too? If so, go for the step. It may be more structured, but I like that in this look.

From everything you've said, it sounds like the step is a much better bag for you. It doesn't matter what other people like or don't like, get what works with your lifestyle and tastes.