2-tone tights - CC overlapping??

kyy

Nov 4, 2007
I just got my new 2-tone tights yesterday and was so excited to try them on. Much to my dismay, I discovered that one side of the leg does not have "correct overlapping" of the CCs. See my pics for what I mean.

The CC on the right is "correct" as the right C overlaps on the top and the bottom C overlaps on the bottom. The CC on the left is reversed... but this is not a mirror image! It's how the other leg actually looks.

I don't want people to think I'm wearing fake tights, but these are so cute that I don't want to return them. Don't they have quality control to ensure that these things don't happen? I have a feeling that all the tights will look like this so there's really no point in exchanging them.

Also, is this a big deal or am I just blowing things out of proportion? I don't know what to do/think... :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_2468 web.jpg
    IMG_2468 web.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2470 web.jpg
    IMG_2470 web.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2471 web.jpg
    IMG_2471 web.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 211
They're adorable!

I wouldn't worry about the interlocking of the CC's or what other people might think. You know they're authentic and most people will not even notice. This is how Chanel intended them to be.

Aww! I too agree they should have checked that kind of detail closely. But don't worry~ It's not as if your tights are defective. I really think no one would notice something like that and as Beautylicious said, you know they are real. Wear them proudly!

Those are SUPER cute!! I wouldn't worry about a thing.. you love them so you should wear them! They're great. Also if you don't mind me asking.. I may take a look at these for myself .. hehe.. what was the price tag?

hmm...just my opinion, but they seem to be correct. if u wear them, then the outsides will be mirror images of each other. just the "right" one looks normal, and the "left" is its mirror image, otherwise I think it would look odd.