2 tiny items from munich - REVEAL!

Beautiful pieces, congrats! I have an Eva in Mono and always use her for theater or nice dinners. I'm sure, you will use yours a lot and will love her ;). The round purse I haven't seen yet, but it looks cute.

I thought I'll use it during sommer when I don't carry much with my DD, so I'll have my hands free and for my summer vacation inside my artsy. if I need the eva I just can take it out and I'm ready! lolImageUploadedByPurseForum1397553383.359442.jpg
hope it will work!😊
I was between round purse and cles and thought I'll get more use out of this cutie!! 😃

Gotta love that DA Eva! Such a beautiful and useful LV. Really cute little coin purse too. (I know what you mean about taking good care of your Zippy. Especially in RA one of my favorite colors).
Big congrats! :smile:

Gotta love that DA Eva! Such a beautiful and useful LV. Really cute little coin purse too. (I know what you mean about taking good care of your Zippy. Especially in RA one of my favorite colors).

Big congrats! :smile:

My DH said it's crazy... lol but I love it and I also use it as my Euro-wallet.
you are right - RA is just gorgeous but thats the only bag and wallet I baby...😊
thank you for your kind thread!!😘