2 things in 1 box reveal

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
brb.....lunch break

garlic fried rice, fried skirt steak, sunny eggs :P

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
here it is....coin purse & bracelet

now I better work, I'll be making 100 orders of what I ate for lunch to pay for these :roflmfao:

edit: 2 things in 1 box already paid for

Last edited:

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
afternoon snack: sweet plantains braised in simple syrup, brown sugar & vanilla served with crushed ice, evaporated milk & tapioca pearls

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
Thank You! Yes, the bracelet is Byzantine, but I'm not sure of the coin purse. My mom owns a pillow bag in espresso and the color of her bag is darker than my coin purse.

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name
Thank You! Yes, the bracelet is Byzantine, but I'm not sure of the coin purse. My mom owns a pillow bag in espresso and the color of her bag is darker than my coin purse.
Ah, okay. It looks like Ebano but I assumed it was Espresso, since Ebano has been discontinued. It's possible that wherever you purchased from, still has some Ebano left in stock. Enjoy your new goodies.:smile:

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Nice BVs. Missing the connection between them, your food shots and the need to twerk though. Perhaps there isn't one... Oh gosh, have I just aaged myself?

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
Nice BVs. Missing the connection between them, your food shots and the need to twerk though. Perhaps there isn't one... Oh gosh, have I just aaged myself?
No direct correlation. It just happens that I was hungry during the live reveal and thought might as well share a pic of what I'm eating :P

antarctica

Nov 2, 2015

I think she meant she needed to twerk her lunch off, like work it off, because it was a heavy lunch hahahaha

Nice reveal!!