2 things in 1 box reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Oh goody! I'm here!

4. brb.....lunch break

garlic fried rice, fried skirt steak, sunny eggs :P

[​IMG]

5. #6 Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    here it is....coin purse & bracelet

[​IMG]

now I better work, I'll be making 100 orders of what I ate for lunch to pay for these :roflmfao:

edit: 2 things in 1 box already paid for

6. afternoon snack: sweet plantains braised in simple syrup, brown sugar & vanilla served with crushed ice, evaporated milk & tapioca pearls

[​IMG]

7. Congrats on your card case and bracelet :flowers: What are the colors? Espresso and Byzantine?

8. Thank You! Yes, the bracelet is Byzantine, but I'm not sure of the coin purse. My mom owns a pillow bag in espresso and the color of her bag is darker than my coin purse.

9. Ah, okay. It looks like Ebano but I assumed it was Espresso, since Ebano has been discontinued. It's possible that wherever you purchased from, still has some Ebano left in stock. Enjoy your new goodies.:smile:

10. Both very cute, congrats!

A little luxury every day helps fight the blues away ;)

11. Nice BVs. Missing the connection between them, your food shots and the need to twerk though. Perhaps there isn't one... Oh gosh, have I just aaged myself?

12. I couldn't agree more

13. No direct correlation. It just happens that I was hungry during the live reveal and thought might as well share a pic of what I'm eating :P

14. I think she meant she needed to twerk her lunch off, like work it off, because it was a heavy lunch hahahaha

Nice reveal!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice