2 Splurges!!

Mar 15, 2011
My first reveal!!
I splurged :biggrin: and got myself the BN 2274 in classic black. It took me a while decide on the color bc I keep seeing all the seasonal colors and was tempted to get a colored one instead. Ultimately decided on black since its classic and versatile. After i received it i was unsure about keeping it be it seemed more dressy that i remember but its growing on me. While shopping for the 2274, I also noticed the chain wallet and decided to get it to with the bag. The chain wallet is now available in light pink so now I'm debating on if I should get the pink instead. Decisions decisions! :hrmm:

sorry for my pants.. it took the pic that night of a huge storm after getting home from work.

Attachments

• pp.JPG
    pp.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 648
  • pp2.JPG
    pp2.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 640
  • p6.JPG
    p6.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 646
  • p3.JPG
    p3.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 644
  • p5.JPG
    p5.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 630
  • p7.JPG
    p7.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 620
  • p8.JPG
    p8.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 620
  • p9.JPG
    p9.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 622
thanks everyone. I was looking for the "made in" label on the lux tote but cant find it. does anyone know where it is? the wallet is made in italy i found the tag on inside the zippered compartment.

thanks! i plan to use it for going out. I commute on an overcrowded train every morning so i will not risk her on it but if drove to work i'd bring her in a heartbeat. i used to carry my bags to work but i don't want to risk them getting dirty or scratched by people so i just carry an old Coach one.