2 small goodies arrived today... anyone around? :)

Jan 2, 2008
Just got back from picking up my package and thought I'd share 2 small goodies I just got... anyone around?? :graucho:

100_0990.jpg

Ok, first one... I wanted this one since it hit the website but since I collect and love more of the leather keychains, I passed on it, but regretted it ever since...I ended up calling JAX and they had ONE left... didn't think I'd get it and I would probably get a email saying that it was not in stock, but lo and behold the ONE in stock was now mine... so beautiful IRL! Love it!
100_0991.jpg

Ok, first one... I wanted this one since it hit the website but since I collect and love more of the leather keychains, I passed on it, but regretted it ever since...I ended up calling JAX and they had ONE left... didn't think I'd get it and I would probably get a email saying that it was not in stock, but lo and behold the ONE in stock was now mine... so beautiful IRL! Love it!
100_0991.jpg

LOVE it-fob twins :yahoo:

Now the second small goodie... this was on the Japan Coach website... I don't think I have seen anyone reveal it, but I'm a total SUCKER for anything hearts, don't know why, but I love hearts... since I never have found the luggage keychain, and regretted not getting the keyfob, I knew I had to have this one, this one isn't exactly the same as the luggage one, but TBH, its just as pretty, and I love that it has a small silver heart charm that hangs off of the leather heart... I could totally take that small silver charm off and even use it on a beaded silver necklace...

Style # of this is 92779
This is without flash, this is more true to color in this photo:
100_0996.jpg