2 Rockers - one a little bigger than the other

MKNS

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Hi!

I just got my "new to me" mustard croc 3 zip rocker (from a lovely TPFer I might add). As I was admiring it I got the feeling that it was just a little bit bigger than my harewood 3 zip rocker. I was at work so I couldn't confirm until I got home.

So tonight I put them side by side - my DH walked by as I was doing this and he said "the yellow one is bigger." So anyway, here is a picture. They don't seem to be different width wise, but they do height wise...

4458155677_87ea63f96d_b.jpg

I have yet to try a 3 zip rocker.....I've wanted one for awhile but just can never make up my mind which color to get! I love your new Mustard though..... Congrats!!!

Perhaps it's because of the leathers? The croc embossed leather is more hard and stiff so I'm not surprised it's just a tad bigger than the very soft harewood rocker.

^^Actually, the Mustard 3 Zip is not that stiff. . . it's a softer croc.

I had the purple 3 Zip from the T-day SS and sold it because it was smaller than my Mustard 3 Zip. I thought it was just me who noticed there was a difference! Thanks for posting this MKNS!

IIOS: LOL! You crack me up. I do have one MAC (BH 3 zip) and LOVE it! I'm scoping out my next purchase as we speak.

la6: you should try one. I love them for going out or for when I go to events for my kids (t-ball, dance, etc.) where I only need a few essentials and I need to be hands free. But I know what you mean about the colors. There are just so many to choose from!

Sugarz6: I know, my DH always says he has no opinion about my purses, but then he always has an opinion or notices things about them...

Croc isn't stiff, but it is more structured than the softer leathers like harewood. I wonder if that's it too. Either way, both still stunning bags. Interesting observation though mkns.

It's not just the leather ... my studded Rocker is nearly an inch wider than my 3-zip. Same height, though. I figured that out when I was trying to squeeze my wallet into the 3-zip, because it fits fine in the studded one!

Eh, different leathers, different textures, different seasons...totally bound to happen. We here at TPF just seem to be a wee bit more vigilant!:P

LOVE the Harewood btw!

Different factories as well...I have found that the Rocker's made in NYC have the black/floral lining which seems to be a bit thicker whereas the China bags have a thinner lining (striped, birdies, etc.) so they lay flatter. ;)