2 Roadys from Paris *pics added of both sizes*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im in Paris and went to all the Chanel, Hermes and Prada stores but could not find anything interesting. The Chanels were mostly flaps in fabric and calfskin, and I wasn't very happy with the quality. As usual, Hermes had very few bags available. There were some nice Pradas but they were not my type. I was thus so happy to find so many Roadys at the YST St. Honore store. What initially caught my attention was a to-die for purple ostrich Roady which retailed for a little less than 5K Euro. They even had a purple crocodile Roady which went for around 27K Euro. Both bags were reserved though. I settled for a medium purple Roady with gold hardware and a large dark grey Roady with stingray handle. The SAs were so friendly and helpful. Will try to post pics soon.

2. Wow, thanks for your report. :tup: I went to the YSL on FSH when I visited Paris last fall and they had amazing stock. And congrats on your two Roadys. The medium size is relatively new, so it would be great if you could take a pic of it next to the large, so we can all compare the two!

3. Congrats!can't wait to see them!

4. oh pls post pics! my roady is coming by the end of the month, been dreaming of roady's quite often! also would you know how much the regular roady's cost in paris? TIA!!!

5. your choice of colours and sizes is great ! Congrats !

6. Are you still in Paris?

Just remembered I love the champagne YSL serves there... don't know the name :sad:

7. Yes, still in Paris but leaving soon. The Roady prices are as follows: Euro 895 for medium, Euro 1195 for large, Euro 1395 for large with stingray handle. I'll still get a tax refund of around 12 percent when I leave the EU. Will post pics when I get back from doing some last-minute shopping.

8. queenmother, I hope you thoroughly enjoy the rest of your time there!! I look forward to your pics! :smile:

9. Congrats!!! Happy you found some nice bags in Paris!

10. Congrats queenmother - when you get the chance - we want pics :biggrin:

11. Wow, can't wait to see pics!

12. I can't wait to see pics!

13. Here are the pics! I hope you like them...

[​IMG]

Medium Purple Roady with gold hardware

[​IMG]

Large Dark Gray Roady with stingray handle

14. ^Great pics! Congrats again. :yes:

The medium is very cute. I'm one of those members who personally didn't care for the large Roady when they first came out last year. Perhaps I should reconsider now that there's a medium size available hahaha!

Please be sure to post your pics in the Reference Library.

15. Just to give you an idea of the difference in size

[​IMG]