2 Questions! And a hello

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I haven't posted since December I was suppose to get my first pair of CLs for Christmas but was surprised with an LV Damier speedy instead. I was happy and sad lol
    Well this week is my birthday and Hubby wants to get me the shoes.
    Quest. 1 What you vote Black Leather Rolandos or the Very Prive with Burgandy tip?
    I put the VPs on hold at Nordies, I know they match price... Quest 2. Are they the cheapest there? 745?
    In my head I had planned on ordering the Rolandos from Saks with my 10% off coupon code but they are on pre order for March..and I want to wear them ON my bday. Spending 700 feels easier than spending 800! ugh lol

Thanks for any input!!

2. ;)
    VP's for sure
    always classic !

3. VPs for sure!!!

4. I vote VPs as well... you'll get a lot of use out of them!

5. definitely VPs! good luck!

6. another vote for VPs!

7. VP vote here too!

8. VP's! A staple in any collection!

9. another vote for VPs :smile:

10. VPs VPs VPs VPs VPs :smile:

11. VPs

12. I guess VPs win!

Another question is what do you find yourself wearing alot with these shoes? Jeans or dresses?

13. Yay for the VPs!

I wear mine with everything: with jeans, a t-shirt and a Balenciaga for a casual look; with trousers/skirts/dresses for a dressier look; with leggings and a tunic top for going out; etc.

14. Vps all the way, they were my first pair, they are more comfortable than the Rolandos (which I also own) and they are more versatile! BTW Happy Birthday!

15. VP's are so classic. Everyone agrees!