2 questions about lv

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
Sorry if this has been posted by I am planning on buying a Speedy 30 in the near future. My questions are, has anyone bought just the padlock at lv to go on a vintage peice that didn't come with it ? I called them and they said they sell for like 31 dollars, this seems kind of cheap do you think this is true ? I am thinking maybe I didn't hear her right. Also do people like their speedys slouchy or structured ? I have seen it both ways so I am not sure. Thanks for the help

i think the price for the lock is correct.

i have speedies and i like them to sag. i bought a base shaper thinking that i didn't like the sag but realized i that i definitely didn't like how "boxy" it made the bag seem. funny, it took that for me to appreciate the sag and now i really like it.

as someone else said, do a search, check out the FAQ section. it's interesting how so many people like the sag and the same amount it seems prefer it structured ... nice that everyone can get it the way they want it:smile:.

Yup, around that price for the LV lock and key. And personally I don't like it to sag...and until I buy a proper base, I am using my mouse pad!:P and so far so good!