2 PFers in SAKS= BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
ooooh..I was badddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up with CHANEL glazed blue flap E/W,Kickas* Chanel camelia black jellies,Jimmy Choo black peep toe heels,Prada top,got Tay a Juicy beach bag and towel......
Sjunky went too and bought their entire shoe deptmt..LOL!
we were there till they closed...our shoe SA ROCKS!!!he had all my bags and stuff waiting for me....!

to total my damages from the last 2 weeks at SAKS=I ended up with 3 150 EGC cards and one 400 EGC card.....well done!!HEHE!:tup:

PS-will post pics in AM...Purchases are in...HIDING.....!!!LOL!:shame::woohoo::sweatdrop:

ooooh..I was badddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up with CHANEL glazed blue flap E/W,Kickas* Chanel camelia black jellies,Jimmy Choo black peep toe heels,Prada top,got Tay a Juicy beach bag and towel......
Sjunky went too and bought their entire shoe deptmt..LOL!
we were there till they closed...our shoe SA ROCKS!!!he had all my bags and stuff waiting for me....!

to total my damages from the last 2 weeks at SAKS=I ended up with 3 150 EGC cards and one 400 EGC card.....well done!!HEHE!:tup:

PS-will post pics in AM...Purchases are in...HIDING.....!!!LOL!:shame::woohoo::sweatdrop:

:lol: I can't wait to see pics!

Congrats on the damage you guys did!!!!:smile:

Im jealous.. I wish I had a fellow PFer to shop with at my Saks. I shopped alone earlier.... Boo!!!

Dont forget to post pics!!!! YAY!

That's 6 pairs of shoes and two bags:nuts:!

Can't wait to see all of the shoe pics. Don't mean to thread-jack but I'm DYING over these Choos:

31060_in_l.jpg
31050_in_l.jpg

^Most of the shoes I got were Choos!LOL!I got these TDF black peep toed pumps with a small gold clip on them.....they r soooooo HOT!(One bag was for Tay...LOL..So technically I only got one bag for myself!)

^Most of the shoes I got were Choos!LOL!I got these TDF black peep toed pumps with a small gold clip on them.....they r soooooo HOT!(One bag was for Tay...LOL..So technically I only got one bag for myself!)

Can't wait to see pics of the Jimmy Choos. I need to go shoe shopping for spring!

OH..The FUNNIEST EVER part of the night...The SA that sold me my Prada top was a girl from THE REAL WORLD CHICAGO.......ROFL!I was like,OMG! I KNOW U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was way funny and she was sooo sweet!

LOL...i can see ur SA *blinkin* her eyes on us, coz they have two lovely pfers shoppin like MAD to comb down all the great stuffs in chanel.

U two score all the way, I can't wait your new purchases and do post pics asap when u receive them, not forgettin modeling pics~

Congrats!!

oh how very fabulous......i love it when you go on these sprees, Jill! it makes me feel less guilty!!!! :tup:

the camellia sandals are so sold out here........i adore them