2 out of 4 bags R HERE!!!! Pics Jumbo & Patent NAVY

I just made dinner plans tonite with my Hubby so I can use ONE of my new bags LOL

Thank you all for all your nice words....

MAYBE I can sleep good tonite..all week I was waiting and looking for bags and could not sleep..EVEN when I took my ambien:rolleyes:

here are some more CLOSE-up pictures of the navy taken outside
DSC03041.jpg

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03042.jpg

Ok, that navy bag is TDF!! And I'm not even a huge fan of the classic flap unless its got somethin' going on. Now that navy bag has somethin' going on!!

Did you really have to take pics of the bags by your beautiful pool?? LOL I can't even remember the last time the sun was out here in Wisconsin. Not sure if I'm more envious of the bag or your weather right now!!

Ok, that navy bag is TDF!! And I'm not even a huge fan of the classic flap unless its got somethin' going on. Now that navy bag has somethin' going on!!

Did you really have to take pics of the bags by your beautiful pool?? LOL I can't even remember the last time the sun was out here in Wisconsin. Not sure if I'm more envious of the bag or your weather right now!!

LOL! Same thing here in Chicago - :yucky:

VIP - Congrats!!! Just Gorgeous :drool:

Did you really have to take pics of the bags by your beautiful pool?? LOL I can't even remember the last time the sun was out here in Wisconsin. Not sure if I'm more envious of the bag or your weather right now

I'm sorry..its cold here today..70 something:yucky:

before anyone says something about 70 being cold I JUST WANT TO SAY for Florida that is kinda chilly
I have not been in my pool since Sept...and when I do go in I put the heater on to 90

VIP, congrats on your bags, they are so beautiful!!!
I need to move in with you...ummm maybe just in your closet. Being surround by all your georgous Chanel bags may make me forget that it is 20 degrees outside and I am stuck with 3 kids inside after 2 snow days...help me! (is it any wonder I had to at least get shopping therapy yesterday during the Saks EGC event?? Even if it was just over the phone)