2 Off the Wish List plus 1 Added Bonus - Instant REVEAL! [emoji177]❤️[emoji176]

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
With the green light from our dear authenticator Lee, I would like to introduce my 3 new-to-me Louis Vuitton pieces!

I had this one in the original version in a size 35, which I absolutely loved and missed after selling it (I wanted a smaller one and the bandouliere version). It was the perfect worry-free bag! So when I stumbled upon this one during the Tradesy sale, I couldn't resist! Here is my new-to-me Speedy B 25 in DE made in 2016!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468110070.583951.jpg

I have this item in the size 19 and 26. I've been meaning to add this one for quite sometime to complete the trio but just couldn't bite the bullet. But when I saw this one during the Tradesy sale, in the condition it was in, I had to get it. Here is my new-to-me Toiletry Pouch 15 made at end of 2015!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468110681.187097.jpg
Here they are together and complete [emoji178]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468110699.897998.jpg

Lastly, my added bonus! I've been wanting something in this color for quite sometime. It is the perfect shade! I've tried the empreinte cles multiple times but just never worked out. I always found something wrong with each one. When I saw this item and made an offer, I didn't think the seller would agree bc I've seen others sell for more. But honestly, since it wasn't really on my wish list I didn't want to pay more than I felt comfortable with. So when the seller agreed to my offer, I just couldn't believe my luck! Here is my new-to-me Neverfull Pouch in Rose Ballerine made in 2016!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468110935.114043.jpg

All of this within a week! I couldn't believe it...everything is in great condition and so so new! It feels like I bought all them at the boutique...they came with pretty much everything but with a nice discount [emoji6]

Here they are together:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468111243.235353.jpg

Only one left on my Louis Vuitton wish list...I can't believe it!

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
I bought 2 bags yesterday, and a wallet and coin purse today ... and yet I'm still jealous of your gorgeous haul, lol! Enjoy it all!!

Lol! 2 bags and a wallet?! I'm sure your haul will be just as great if not better!

Congratulations!! Absolutely wonderful pieces. Your 3 pouches pictured together like that is incredibly satisfying. LOL!

It really is! Is that weird? Lol I've been waiting to finish the trio...so glad to have it completed!

great LV's - congrats!!

Thank you!

Lovely! Is the 15 smaller than the mini pochette? Thanks

Thank you! I would say they're pretty much the same size...one of the reasons I didn't want to buy it originally bc I have the trio in the mini pochette but my OCD stopped me from being logical, lol.