2 of the same bags....what to do now?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was searching for the Purple Guccissima Pelham for about a year. Couldn't find it anywhere. So I settled for it in the plain aubergine leather, not Guccissima. Finally, a long year later I find my Bag:yahoo: and now I have two. Should I keep both knowing I'll probably never use the one? What would you do?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. oh beauty! i love the guccissima though!

3. You know I have 3 pairs of shoes the same style, same brand, same size, same colour. I know when 1 pair get too 'passed it' to use for best I will have another couple of pairs just waiting in the wings ;)

Both your bags are beautiful why don't you one for 'everyday' and the other for 'best' :biggrin:

4. Yea me too! Definately wouldn't give up the Guccissima.Especially after it took me a year to find it.

5. Great idea :biggrin:

6. Wow... the Guccissima is soooo GORGEOUS! It makes the other one looks plain... I would sell the plain one & use the money for another bag! :smile:

7. Wow... the Guccissima is soooo GORGEOUS! It makes the other one looks plain... I would sell the plain one & use the money for another bag! :smile:

8. I like the guccissima better! Sell the other one if you're never gonna use it then buy another gucci bag. ;)

9. I agree I like te guccissima better! I'd keep that one and sell the first one

10. Keep the Guccissima! Especially since you've been waiting for it for sooo long!

11. Congrats on finding the bag after one year!!! You should definitely keep the guccissima one.. and then sold the other one to get some other styles...

btw.. how did you find it?

12. I am definately keeping the Guccissima. I just didn't know whether or not to keep the other one. I should try and put an ad on Craigslist because I'm not too familiar with using ebay.

Anyway, I was just browsing on Overstock one day and happened to see it and it was the last one. It was my LUCKY DAY!

13. oh my that is so gorgeous
    it's beyond gorgeous.

I would sell the other even though it's gorgeous too because it's just way too similar.

congrats on finding one it's literally TDF!!

14. I agree, sell the other one. If they were different colors I'd say keep both but they're both the same color and you already know which one you love best. Sell the plain leather one to have some funds to go towards your next purchase! Both bags are fricking stunning, especially the guccissima!!

15. I'd sell the plain one & get another bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice