2 Of My Favorite Bracelets from Dior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are 2 bracelets in my collection.
    The one with the pearls is the "Dior Grandiosa" bracelet from FW07.
    The one with the lacquered cross is the "Holy Dior" bracelet from FW06.
    What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. holy ...Dior ! ;)I actually prefer the one with pearls looks very nice ...the holy Dior is a bit too much of a statement for me :nogood:

3. The Grandiosa most definitely a fave, so elegant :yes:

4. I love the Holy Dior. I got the necklace. I wear with my black outfit all the time. Very Goth.... Great find.

5. Yea I know! I love how it's so goth and dark. It's so Dior Couture Spring 2006!
    I wish I could've gotten the necklace, they only had this bracelet and the smaller version of the necklace left, so I had to get the bracelet. The cross on the smaller version isn't as detailed and ornate as the big one.

6. They are very couture, aren't they? :smile:

7. The "holy dior" is a bit goth for me, but I bet it's pretty in person... I've never seen it in person, actually! The pearls are gorgeous, though...

8. VERYYYYYYYYYYYY :graucho::girlsigh::woohoo:

9. Dior Grandiosa look fabolous...

10. The grandiosa is Beautiful! :smile:

11. i love the grandiosa one.. i wonder if it came with a matching necklace/choker?...