2 of a kind - am I insane?

Definitely not insane!! I have two of a kind in a small coach hobo. :smile:

6044_d1.jpg

I have it in both black and khaki signature! I figure if you love a bag why not get it in different colors! Whatever makes you happy!;)

Your totes are gorgeous!!! I have a pebbled leather business tote from a couple of seasons ago and I :heart: it!

Two of the same is no problem at all for me. When I like something I tend to buy it in multiples anyway. I have two Ali's and two Ergo Totes as well. If it works for your lifestyle I say go for it. Congrats on your new bag!

Ladies, thank you so much for your input....it's still in the dustbag and box, but I'm out of town and I'm sure I'll admire it first thing when I get home. Just had to make sure you all thought it would be a long-term investment. I gravitate towards more classic styles of bags, would rather buy quality as opposed to quantity, and don't like anything too "cutesy"...so I'm hoping this fits the bill.

But ahhhh did you guys know it has like a light khaki/gold interior? How on earth am I going to keep that clean? Along with, obviously, the exterior?? Oh that gorgeous pale blue...help a sistah out!