2 new pink bags!

duckiee

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
this actually arrived on friday at my mother's place but i only picked her up on sunday (the hubby was wondering what the fuss was all about coz i cooked up an excuse and made him drive all the way back!!). i couldnt open the package and take pictures till today coz the hubby was always around and i didnt want him to notice a new bag!

presenting.... sorbet twiggy! so pink, so beautiful!!! i :heart::heart: the smell of new balenciagas!!!!!!!

4400470947_807f331a7e_o.jpg

Last edited:
you guys are fast! ;)

i still have one more... got this last month.. gave me quite abit of grief coz the seller did not state its condition accurately.... but i carried it out last saturday and nobody noticed i had a new pink bag! i think they might have thought this was the same bag as my amethyst day, which is vvv good for me coz nobody will nag me for getting another pink bag! love its colour and soft smooshy leather!

4400469857_d3423a9df7_o.jpg

05 magenta first

you can see how it compares to sorbet, both are quite different :smile:

going onto collection pictures... :smile:

this is before:
4401235952_27c33b6f93_o.jpg

after:

4400469671_277e12a2d1_o.jpg

taken with flash so sorbet looks washed out

4401235462_115ef8aa90_o.jpg

in natural light

sorry, had no time to arrange them nicely coz i had to do it fast before the hubby noticed i was missing :P

Wow-wow-wow! :drool:
That is simply stunning.

Funny how Sorbet looks almost rose coloured compared to Magenta. You must be absolutely thrilled with these two beauties.
Many congrats and enjoy them.

Oh gosh, I just saw the family pics - beautiful! :woohoo:

going onto collection pictures... :smile:

this is before:
4401235952_27c33b6f93_o.jpg

after:

4400469671_277e12a2d1_o.jpg

taken with flash so sorbet looks washed out

4401235462_115ef8aa90_o.jpg

in natural light

sorry, had no time to arrange them nicely coz i had to do it fast before the hubby noticed i was missing :P

Your collection is absolutely gorgeous! I love this array of Bal pinks. And you have the yummiest shades of pink. :nuts: Congratulations and thanks for sharing your beauties with us!

Livia1, yes sorbet is TDF, i'm glad i finally got my hands on it, can't wait to break it in! :smile: quite contented with my collection but sadly, i will need to downsize it to make space for future acquisitions :P

Lilah Belle, mere girl & lovelygarments, thanks!! :flowers:

silverfern, i finally understand why everyone goes crazy over 05 leather :yahoo: