2 new editions to my Mulberry collection

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Hey Everyone

Just wanted to let you know that I eventually found a gorgeous vintage Oak Bays to add to my collection, thanks to one of our amazing authenticate ebay sellers. I absolutley love it and am carrying it every day.:tup:

I have also added an Oak/Choc phoebe which I haven;t used yet but do really like it. So, hopefully I shall carry her soon.:graucho:

I am now at the stage though where I feel I have tooooo many bags. I just don't know what ones to let go and Ebay is really scarey. I am in the process of doing a deal with a consignment store for one of my Mulberries however I may decide to pass more on to them, I just can;t decide which ones.:confused1:

Congrats Tiree, you've been a busy girl!!!! Glad you found your Oak Bays!!! I'm taking my mine out today for the first time in about a year! She's loaded up and ready to go!!!

Congrats Tiree, you've been a busy girl!!!! Glad you found your Oak Bays!!! I'm taking my mine out today for the first time in about a year! She's loaded up and ready to go!!!

great mombug, get her out. I have just taken mine to the supermarket. She is so vintage that I don't mind where I take her, it's great.