2 new bags for FRANKIEXTAH - instant reveal !

Sep 26, 2007
from my previous thread :

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/new-husband-new-bag-two-frankiextah-bag-1-a-631072.html

so sorry about the super overdue thread... i was finally able to sit down and take some photos of my 2 new babies :

1) FALL 2010 ANTHRA RGGH DAY

(thankyou SWISSFLOWER who helped me with this)

attachment.php

check out the UHG smooshiness of the leather !!!

attachment.php

2) FALL 2010 BLACK RGGH PART TIME

(originally acquired the SS 2010 BLACK RGGH PART TIME from BAL LV, however did not love the leather so i have since let it go as soon as i was able to get this one!)

attachment.php

now check out the super smooshy leather !!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3121a1.JPG
    IMG_3121a1.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG_3125a.JPG
    IMG_3125a.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 979
  • IMG_3127a.JPG
    IMG_3127a.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 987
  • IMG_3129a.JPG
    IMG_3129a.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 979
Last edited:
LOVE your RGGH Antrha Day! The leather is delicious. Out of curiosity where did you find this? I looked for a RGGH day a while back and couldn't find them anywhere.

*Now that I can see the PT the leather on that is delicious too! YUMMY! Congrats.

Last edited:
finally frankie:hugs: !!!i was so curious about your new bbags..as always you have great taste :heart:i really love both!!

anthra rggh day is so rare and beautiful:love::drool::drool: !!

congrats sweetie:drinkup:
...so are you loving rose gold more than gold?? :sneaky: i think it is much more versatile !

thanks so much for your kind words !! :hugs:

swissflower helped me with my rggh day bag - got it from the Barneys in Seattle ... 2 weeks ago the Barneys at Santa Monica, CA has this bag in stock, i almost got it from there (sight unseen), so make sure to call that store and have an SA check on the leather if you're interested !

frankiextah, your Bal bags are beautiful! The leather is just perfect, IMO, I bet you are just loving them to bits! I would be! Enjoy them, I have heard the Day is just perfect to travel with! (and for everything else!)