2 New bags for a new Balenciaga lover!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all! I am new to Balenciaga and fell in love when I took a peek in this sub-forum! In just a few days I got 2 new bags that I love! I bought a Electric Blue Day with RH off ebay last Tuesday and over the weekend, while on a trip to NYC, I stopped at Barney's and purchased a green GSH City. I don't really know what color it is, the reciept says NO DIM GREEN, but I don't know what that means and the picture isn't the greatest to show the color. The color might be more similar to the last pic of the 2 bags together. I got back this afternoon and got the Day in the mail and love it! Great color!! I can already tell these are going to be favorite bags of mine! Here are some pics! :yahoo:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wow, congrats! I was looking for a EB day, but decided to get the turq instead. But your day is making me :drool:

PS THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats on your first bbags! Warning: they are totally addictive!! :P

4. Congrats! The green one appears to be Vert Thyme, but I'm sure other people will be able to chime in.

5. congrats on the 2 beauty! and welcome to the addiction ;)

6. Lovely! I especially like your EB Day!

7. congrats on your new bals, which will be very expensive addictions! :P

8. The green is vert thyme. They are both lovely bags.

9. Maja (love your name), they're both gorgeous! I'm new to Bal as well and only got my EB Day a little while ago, it's a spectacular colour!!:heart:

10. Congrats on your first two bal bags. I predict that they will not be your last.

11. Gorgeous bags!!! Good luck on your wedding too :flowers:

12. CONGRATS!!! I love both your VT & EB!!!

13. ooh i love how dark they look here. could it be the lighting? congrats!

14. i LOVE that eb!

15. Great choices! Yes, speaking from experience...Bal addiction doesn't 'sneak' up on ya...it bulldozes ya!! have fun and share pics!