Black ..

SSA52985.jpg

Rouge Noir Hair Calf ..

SSA52869.jpg

SSA52871.jpg

Turquoise ..

SSA52456.jpg

SSA52460.jpg

LMM - Step away from the hobo! Hew needs her bit of turquoise before you are allowed to go back for seconds :lol: I thought you might approve of this one, I know its not a hobo.. but I do have 2 Mitzy's now! If only this one had come with a hobo strap.. I could have had 4 :graucho:

Noooooo :P I actually may have a tiny confession on the weekend anyway! ;)

I love the turquoise & yes I have considered getting another one "just incase" like I did with my Mabel purse ... !

You can totally wear your bag out in this weather/season! A gorgeous little something to cheer up your day!!

PS - Sorry for using your thread to add my pics!!

Sorry for asking about the Mitzi photos on your thread miss_mabel. I hope you don't mind.

LMM they are gorgeous, as is miss_mabel's one. Thanks for taking the time to post them. When I saw the oak hobo irl I thought it was fab and the photos tonight have confirmed it. Even better is CO have them at a reduced price (well, I hope they still do).

To be continued....

Of course I don't mind Lola & LMM, I have always loved your lovely Mitzy collection! They all look so beautiful, and Chloe is right they are just amazing on you.

I hope you manage to get yourself a little something Lola, with mail order you can always return if you are not happy with it! And LMM is right I think the turquoise hobo, with no flaws was £344

Looking forward to seeing some more keyrings LMM, it has been quite a week for them this week!

Thanks OD :love:

You two are right, I think I just associate the turquoise with the summer because I spent the entire summer fondling it in HoF!! I am sure it will work with a lot of my wintery knitwear too... but ohhh the thought of her with my linen trousers and my much loved gold KG gladiators :love:

Of course I don't mind Lola & LMM, I have always loved your lovely Mitzy collection! They all look so beautiful, and Chloe is right they are just amazing on you.

I hope you manage to get yourself a little something Lola, with mail order you can always return if you are not happy with it! And LMM is right I think the turquoise hobo, with no flaws was £344

Looking forward to seeing some more keyrings LMM, it has been quite a week for them this week!

Thanks OD :love:

You two are right, I think I just associate the turquoise with the summer because I spent the entire summer fondling it in HoF!! I am sure it will work with a lot of my wintery knitwear too... but ohhh the thought of her with my linen trousers and my much loved gold KG gladiators :love:

:graucho: Tee hee hee ... say no more :P

Thank you miss mabel .. you must post some modelling pics of you with your new Mitzy baby!! :yahoo: She will look AMAZING in the summer sun (here's me assuming that there is going to be some!!)