2 more reveals, im loving mulberry right now!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yes, im a little bummed i bought it and then went to bicester and they had them so cheap!!! never mind though, i will wait for a nice sunny day to use this one! love the leather on it!

2. I love the purse b*m*b! Mabel is cute, too!

3. Little mable is very pretty, as you say, she will be perfect on a summer day teamed with a pretty dress. God, roll on the sun. I am SO fed up of winter.

4. Congrats ! Faubulous purse and Mabel is really great, a little jewel !

5. Ooh, lovely - leather on Mabel is gorgeous! Congrats on two beautiful additions:smile:

6. Oooo BMB they are gorgeous, congrats.

7. thanks girls!

8. Lovely little bag and love the purse too!

9. Gorgeous leopard purse & I do like those small mabels in fushia, they just look so cute!! Congrats :yahoo:

10. Fabulous b*m*b. That was definitely worth another trip to Bicester. Particularly loving that long-locked purse...:love:

11. Mabel is so cute BMB and I hope you really love using your NL purse! I adore mine :love:

12. Wow! You are on a roll aren't you? Congratulations on more great buys!! Really loving the purse and I think little Mabel in antique leather is very cute.

13. Gorgeous, congrats, love the mabel!

14. i going for a meal tonight, im wearing purple and pink nail varnish i might take it along with me!

15. 2 great buys, cute little Mabel