Should I get two loves or one love and JUC?

There is no age to jewelry, it all depends on how you carry yourself. Someone could be 50 yrs old and think "wow, beautiful time of my life has just started" or "omg,I am halfway to my grave". Any who, I wear two love bracelets because they stack well together. I love juc and tried it on several times but never pulled the trigger. It just didn't sit well together with my love bracelet (in my opinion) so I bought the double juc pave ring instead.

I would love to add the juc pave to my jewelry collection one day. Well, that means lot of savings and I already have multiple things to hit on my wish list. It's way down on my wishlist at this point...well, maybe I could get it at the age of "wow, beautiful time of my life has just started" lol

Good luck deciding.

Reactions: hiri
I low key almost regret getting my second love, but let me explain. So I have had my second love for about a month (and yes yes I love it) however since I'm stacking it--- i do keep them separate with a little bracelet in between and while the new one is still in good condition, my other love bracelet which now sits closer to my wrist is getting really banged up. I took care of if really well before getting my second love. They looks beautiful together but had i known this. i might have purchased the JUC and worn one on my right and my one love on my left.

As somebody says there is no age in jewelry. I totally agree! I had the same conundrum and I went for a Love + JUC in pink gold. If you decide to go for JUC let us know if you get the new or old clasp. I bought the new bracelet in Paris a month ago but have been having nightmares about losing it ever since. When I went to the 5th Ave mansion today to ask for help they told me that some people are already exchanging the RG + Diamonds with the new clasp for the older and more secure clasp. Maybe I am just being paranoid but I think I will do the same...

I agree that jewelry has no age [emoji4]. Glad to hear you will go for the juc! Can't wait to see pics. That's the combo I have and absolutely looooooove it. Congrats!