Should I get two loves or one love and JUC?

The fit of your love looks great- would you mind sharing your wrist measurement and size? I am between a 16 and 17 and leaning towards getting the 17. I have a six inch wrist.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Thanks so much. My wrist is a hair under 6 inches and I wear a 16 Love and 15 JUC. I remember that there was a discussion about wrist shape though, that not all 6" wrists fit the Love the same way, so definitely try it on. Good luck!

hi, i am undecided if i should get 2 plain loves (yg+rg) OR just 1 love with 4 diamonds in rg.
i've read in other threads the 4 diamonds is not worth the money because the diamonds are too small.
which is more worth it? 2 plain or 1 with 4 diamonds

Last edited:
hi, i am undecided if i should get 2 plain loves (yg+rg) OR just 1 love with 4 diamonds in rg.
i've read in other threads the 4 diamonds is not worth the money because the diamonds are too small.
which is more worth it? 2 plain or 1 with 4 diamonds

Is it possible for you to try them on in a Cartier boutique?
I tried the plain and 4 diamonds on when I was purchasing my first Love bracelet in PG. Some people think the 4 diamonds are not worth the money. But the 4 diamonds made my heart go pitter patter :hbeat:
I also love how the diamonds sparkle 😁
Cartier is very addicting and I was determined to complete my trio of Love bracelets with 4 diamonds in PG, YG and WG. I definitely don't regret purchasing all 3 with 4 diamonds.
Which one makes your heart go pitter patter? 😊

thanks for the info. i also prefer the 4 diamonds in rg but with it's price you can buy for 2 plain love bracelets. how many carats are the diamonds? i've also read that the 4 diamonds is quite thicker than the plain love, is it true?

Is it possible for you to try them on in a Cartier boutique?
I tried the plain and 4 diamonds on when I was purchasing my first Love bracelet in PG. Some people think the 4 diamonds are not worth the money. But the 4 diamonds made my heart go pitter patter :hbeat:
I also love how the diamonds sparkle ��
Cartier is very addicting and I was determined to complete my trio of Love bracelets with 4 diamonds in PG, YG and WG. I definitely don't regret purchasing all 3 with 4 diamonds.
Which one makes your heart go pitter patter? ��

thanks for the info. i also prefer the 4 diamonds in rg but with it's price you can buy for 2 plain love bracelets. how many carats are the diamonds? i've also read that the 4 diamonds is quite thicker than the plain love, is it true?

I think 2 Love bracelets without diamonds look beautiful as well. I picked 4 diamonds because even though the diamonds aren't large, they still sparkle a lot so I thought it was worth the money. I'm unsure about the carats of diamonds. Perhaps others can chime in on this. I believe the bracelet is thicker with diamonds. You should purchase whichever makes you happy and makes you feel it's worth the money :biggrin:

Please help me decide - I want to add to my Love bracelet but am undecided between adding a second Love or a JUC. I really love the JUC, and am only hesitating because I am in my late 30's. I want a classic piece I can continue to wear for the next 10, 15, even 20 years. Is the JUC a "younger" piece? Please help me decide!

Please help me decide - I want to add to my Love bracelet but am undecided between adding a second Love or a JUC. I really love the JUC, and am only hesitating because I am in my late 30's. I want a classic piece I can continue to wear for the next 10, 15, even 20 years. Is the JUC a "younger" piece? Please help me decide!
I love the love and JUC combo! I had the same issue and was contemplating getting a second love but the JUC stands out so much more!