2 Louboutin Questions!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I can vouch that Bluefly sent me a fake choco paddy. It was so veyr bad.

So, I also bought a pair of jeans from them about three years ago, they were supposed to be Theory's in the same style I already had. I am pretty sure they are fakes now but it hadn't occurred to me at the time. I just thought they were funky, different somehow than my other Theory's.

Between the Theory's and the Chloe, I purchased a pair of Alice+Olivia pants that were most definitely wrong. Again, it didn't occur to me that they were fakes, but they were creepy so I sent them back.

Third time was the charm, when I got the paddy from Bluefly it was grossly fake.

Now, as to fake shoes, yeah I am pretty sure they make them.

In fact, Steve Madden has a pair of copy-cat Louboutin's, the Lastic Bootie, for sale at Nordies. They are identical in every way to my real CL's, only no red sole. And they cost $149 instead of $649. That burns me :mad:

Steve Madden NVADE

Here are my real ones:

Xmas2006272.jpg

Attachments

• NVADE BLACK LEATHER.jpg
    NVADE BLACK LEATHER.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 106
Hmmmm... well I think I may just stay away from Bluefly. My mom bought a gorgeous Michael Kors trench there and it's fine, but I think I would be concerned about buying Louboutins there...
Any suggestions on where to buy those shoes i posted?

You could try calling the CL boutiques in NY or the one in So Cal.

In the Bay Area we have a cool boutique called Footcandy, one in St Helena and the other in Walnut Creek. They carry CLs and I believe they even have a website.

Good luck finding them!!

Thanks. I did check that Footcandy website awhile back, and they didn't have those particular shoes. I guess I will start calling boutiques! Thanks!

I was wondering if CL's were faked too- I have never seen any though.
I have purchased from Bluefly and have never received anything fake.
I have heard of other's experiences w/receiving fakes, but they were bags not shoes.

I remember reading about fake Louboutins here in the shoe forum, so I did a search and found them. Here are links to some old threads where PF members have found or purchased FAKE Louboutins. The only guarantee of authenticity is to purchase from a department store or CL boutique. I never buy anywhere else. I've just heard too many horror stories about ebay and bluefly.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...-do-exist-40457.html?highlight=fake+louboutin

I bought Louboutins on Bluefly a few years ago and then returned them but they were real. The problem with Louboutin is that sizing is pretty inconsistent (they must use multiple factories) so it's important to try them on. The Bluefly Louboutins I returned were too big for their size and were also pretty battered up for new shoes. There are fake Louboutins out there--make sure on ebay that you know who you're buying from, if you decide to go that route.