2 Little Mid-week Reveals..

Ah Bless them!!

I have three boys. Charlie - 19yrs, Rufus - 2yrs and Pippin, who is the baby of the bunch, at 7 months. :love:

They are all gorgeous!! We should def start a thread! Who will do the honours then?? xx

I have to nip out for a couple of hours now - to maths! The bane of my week, I hate it I don't know why I ever thought re-doing my GCSE was a good idea! So I think you should be the one to start it, and I will join in when I get home. :amuse:

oh Miss M, love the keyring ofcourse but the bracelet - WOWSER, its beautiful, and you have lovely hands!!! Its really nice, and I cannot afford any more addictions you naughy gal :biggrin:

your kitties are so precious, and cannot believe they are only 10 months, they are an amazing size ! dya feed them caviar, prawns and chicken every day ;)

lovely i love the letter keyrings i have a red one too and the bracelet looks really fab on you. i havent really looked at them before but i will now. congrats!

Oh well done for capturing two beauty! Letter is great we know and the bracelet is fab, I kind of dismissed them before but now have to look at them!!

Congrats! :nuts: