2 Little Mid-week Reveals..

Loopylou157

Nov 28, 2009
Hertfordshire
Ah Bless them!!

I have three boys. Charlie - 19yrs, Rufus - 2yrs and Pippin, who is the baby of the bunch, at 7 months. :love:

They are all gorgeous!! We should def start a thread! Who will do the honours then?? xx

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
I have to nip out for a couple of hours now - to maths! The bane of my week, I hate it I don't know why I ever thought re-doing my GCSE was a good idea! So I think you should be the one to start it, and I will join in when I get home. :amuse:

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
oh Miss M, love the keyring ofcourse but the bracelet - WOWSER, its beautiful, and you have lovely hands!!! Its really nice, and I cannot afford any more addictions you naughy gal :biggrin:

your kitties are so precious, and cannot believe they are only 10 months, they are an amazing size ! dya feed them caviar, prawns and chicken every day ;)

MESSY

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Cheshire, UK
lovely i love the letter keyrings i have a red one too and the bracelet looks really fab on you. i havent really looked at them before but i will now. congrats!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Oh well done for capturing two beauty! Letter is great we know and the bracelet is fab, I kind of dismissed them before but now have to look at them!!

Congrats! :nuts:

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Oh Miss Mabel, your kitties are so cute. I love the angelic look on Freddie's face - I'm not fooled!

Congrats on the K keyring and bracelet. Both are lovely!

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
UK
Whow! Miss M - love your bracelet! Mine arrived today too and I think they are very cute! Love your keyring too!

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
Two lovely purchases miss m.
Thanks for showing us - and you know that no reveal is ever too small for us to drool over.