2 less bags haunting me ;)

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I don't know if anyone remembers the thread I started a few weeks ago: "What bag is haunting you?"... I mentioned 2 gals who were calling out to me, but they can now stop because I've welcomed them into my home! ;)

Here's my classy lady, black cherry Molly (special thanks to the tpfers helping me decide on her vs the jade Juliette):

image-2812360363.jpg

Here's my fun little cutie, fuschia Penny:

image-4175748096.jpg

Both looking very valentinesy, lovey-dovey together:

image-3285644749.jpg

(It's funny bc I always pictured getting it the other way around, a fuschia Molly & black cherry penny, but I like it this way too).

Finally, my little legacy collection:

image-3167212683.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone remembers the thread I started a few weeks ago: "What bag is haunting you?"... I mentioned 2 gals who were calling out to me, but they can now stop because I've welcomed them into my home! ;)

Here's my classy lady, black cherry Molly (special thanks to the tpfers helping me decide on her vs the jade Juliette):

Here's my fun little cutie, fuschia Penny:

Both looking very valentinesy, lovey-dovey together:

(It's funny bc I always pictured getting it the other way around, a fuschia Molly & black cherry penny, but I like it this way too).

Finally, my little legacy collection:

Thanks for looking!

Awesome congrats! :smile:

Yeah!! Seeing this thread inspired me to jump off the fence and track down a UV Molly. I called customer service and they found one in White Plains. It will be shipped tomorrow :smile: Coach had one fuchsia left, but I love the bold UV color. Can't wait!