2 inches and $50 between the Maggie...which size?

cmhasselb

Mar 1, 2010
Love the Maggie and want a cool black leather bag. There is a 2 inch difference in length and a 1 inch difference in height. Width is the same. $50 between the two bags (don't care too much about that). Anyone have both sizes? Going to Coach today!!

Hi,
I have the Cobalt Patent Maggie. When I was first looking at her, I looked at the difference between the small and large - the only difference like the others was about 2 inches in the length of the bag! The handle drop between small and large was the same! (9 inches) I ended up getting the small because The Price difference was $300!! I ended up getting the small Maggie with a PCE.

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

It depends what is important to you. For me, when I compared them in the store - here were the pros/cons of the large vs small...

Pros:
-In the large, it is easier to get in and out of the main compartment
-You have a little extra room in general, depending how much stuff you have. (I felt a little cramped with no extra room in the small)
-Straps felt more comfortable..even though they are supposedly the same drop

Cons:
-Large is more expensive
-may be too big depending on what size bags you like to have/carry

HTH! They are both really nice bags :smile:

Thanks! Went to Coach last night, filled up the small and tried her on and decided to stick with the large. I felt the small would be too packed if I added anything more to the bag. Glad I went though, would have kept me up at night =)