2 HGs + 1 UHG in Vert Fonce! Warning: Picture Overload

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys,

Ever since I started with the Bal Fever (Feb of this year) I have always set my heart on a finding a Vert Fonce. Being new to Bal then, to my disappointment, I found out that this color was an 07 one, which means, it would be close to impossible to find one.

After 7 months of searching on and off, I am pleased to find not only 1 but 3 of these beauties, all when I least expected it... It's true good come to those who wait, I did have a few disappointments here and there... but I'm glad with the help of these lovely TPFers, Vlore, Hank and lunarlu these babies are now here to stay!

Allow me to share, in purchased order...

Warning: Picture Overload :yahoo:

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
First up Vert Fonce SGH Brief

I was hesitant at first to try out this style, but since this was the only style I could find at that moment, I did some research and finally took the plunge. And I'm happy I did. This is a very classy and elegant style IMHO.

Attachments

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I love the Brief! And VF has the most amazing 07 leather.. better than my Plomb SGH Brief and City!! I was just playing with my Plomb SGH Brief awhile ago, trying it on and trying to decide if I really still need it - and I do!

I wish I had pursued VF because it is so versatile.

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I love the Brief! And VF has the most amazing 07 leather.. better than my Plomb SGH Brief and City!! I was just playing with my Plomb SGH Brief awhile ago, trying it on and trying to decide if I really still need it - and I do!

I wish I had pursued VF because it is so versatile.
Hi roey, it sure has amazing leather: thick, chewy and distressed, all the features I love in a bag. I think we should have at least 1 Brief Style in our list of to haves... :graucho: I've heard so much about the Plomb as well, oh pllllllllllllllllllease don't let her go...

green97

Oct 1, 2010
East Coast USA
OMG that is a gorgeous color... goes perfectly with the GSH. I've bought only RH myself, I like the giant GHW in principle but I've been waiting for the right color to go with it. In this combo I think it's perfect!

OK, let's go with that second set of pics!!! hahahahahhaha

:popcorn:

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

Attachments

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Do you push down the top of your Brief or does it just fall like that? I see that look on so many bags but mine don't do that. Maybe I need to break them in!