2 Ebay Vintage deals

dstalksalot

Rehabbing Coach since 2010
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
ok, I just stumbled upon these two auctions tonight on ebay.....I purchase one bag for $1.34 and the other for $4.00. with shipping they were a total of 15 something together from the same seller......

Crazy hmmm!!!!!????

so, yeah, I really don't NEED these bags....especially since I just got the mother of all HG bags...my pond 10328....but well, I am a refurbishing addict and hope to make something of these bags.......

Here are the photos....I will post later with the clean up....I am wondering if I should keep them, or resell them???? Also wondering how bad they look up close...I may practice my dying.....

Attachments

• vintage 1.jpg
    vintage 1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 118
  • vintage 2.jpg
    vintage 2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
They are really lovely and for the price you can do anything you want so you can enjoy them... Really want to see them after you are done. I have older bags but have never done anything to them, they were pretty mint.

Great finds!!

I have the British tan bag in black and I love it! I used it last night when we went to Medieval Times. It is a great crossbody bag. I highly recommend keeping it to use for times you want to go out but don't want to stress about what might happen to one of your new purses.

What is the style # of the white bag? I may have that too but in a different color.

I never NEED any of these older bags that I buy but I just love them and really do end up using them more than one would think.

Ooh, congrats! Great deals! And ITA with the poster who said these older gems are great for wearing crossbody when you don't want to worry about what happens to your bag. Plus, they wear like steel! The Rambler in my avi is my 'go to' back for such occasions :tup: I actually use it more than some of my prized bags, like my Lily and Lindsay.

I love the vintagey stuff, I'm always scouring Ebay trying to find interesting older bags! Great score - you can't go wrong for the price and they are such lovely classic styles. I bet they will clean up super nice. Can't wait for after pics!

Just an update on this thread....these bags came and the small little white bag is DREADFUL.....I think the only thing that can save it is a good dying. This is the first time I have said this, but I don't know if it would be worth the trouble and cost.... there are a TON of ink marks in it ( on the inside) and those will not budge....I think in its previous life it was used as a pocket protector!....I just don't know what I am going to do with this......

On the plus side, the brown bag is more desireable. They are both drying now from taking baths and I think the brown will be savable. The only inferfection is two small spots on the backside. Unfortuntately I don't think those will come out.....but we shall see! It is brand spanking new otherwise.
Will post pictures after they dry.