~2 drews in one month~ A new Chloé obsession

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Because two is always better than one right?! I was literally obsessed with the thought of getting a new style of handbag... and then it happened... the Chloe drew popped into my mind. I was never a fan because I felt like the bag was a little too trendy in the beginning and that maybe the style would fade away into the night, as so many "it" bags have. Well when I received a quite generous gift in the mail from a family member one day, I couldn't believe how wrong I was in my theory. There was absolutely no way that this stunning bag in front of me would fade anytime soon. And if it did, I would have zero respect left for the fashion community. [emoji12] Well long story short, I loved the bag so much I decided to purchase a small (the first being a mini), and I'm so in love with both[emoji7] IMG_1479416942.023481.jpg IMG_1479416969.742156.jpg IMG_1479417019.054547.jpg IMG_1479417075.779768.jpg IMG_1479417090.798956.jpg IMG_1479417103.465656.jpg

2. That bi-color/bi-material mini or nano is gorgeous. I typically abhor bi-color bags so I'm shocked how much I like it but it's beautiful. Congrats and enjoy.

3. Thank you so much! I do find the embellishments and suede make it all the more special.

4. How are you finding the suede material in terms of maintenance?

I just bought the same style in blue and it is stunning! I haven't used it yet though, and I'm contemplating exchanging it for a pure leather version - simply because I'm worried the suede will get too dirty/damaged, etc.

How long have you had your suede version, and is it still ok?

Attached Files:

SCI, amstevens714 and coolmelondew like this.
  5. Congrats, these Drews are gorgeous. I love that you purchased on unconventional color combo and one traditional one. Wear them in good health!

6. Thank you so much [emoji4] funny enough my boyfriend got me ANOTHER one for Christmas! Guess he figured I really love my drew bags hahah IMG_1483328702.043331.jpg IMG_1483328740.378421.jpg

7. Lucky girl! I am really starting to love the Drew, and am trying to decide between the mini or small. I am 5'3 and love the size of the mini, but worry about how much it can carry. I don't carry much on a daily basis, but wouldn't want to invest that much into the bag if I can't at least fit my iphone plus, card carrier and makeup bag...

8. Well personally I would go for the small instead of the mini, the mini is pretty small. I can't even get my makeup bag in there, so to me it's really more of a nighttime essentials bag.

9. All great items and what generous gifts! Do you mind taking a mod shot of the mini on you?

10. IMG_1484413373.040520.jpg

amandacasey and lordguinny like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice