2 DOGS IN ONE HOUSE...er....NEW PICS!!!-LOL!making out??LOL!

Haa Haa Jill!!!
I have two dogs also and they will do this off and on. They make the same kinda gross noise licking themselves too! YUCK...

I just say thier names sharply and they stop for a little bit. I just do it everytime and they quit.

The one will go hide now when he want to "clean himself"..??

That is fine with me as long as I don't have to hear it...

^^^UGH yes the noise when they clean themselves! Now THAT bothers me. Mine choose to do this right before bed. NOT the sound I want to fall asleep to. :wtf: So, yes, calling their names sharply uses curbs it. Maybe they sense my utter disgust. :rolleyes:

Jill said:
it was cute...for the first hour,then 3 hours later...the slobber and NOISE...bleck...it NEVER STOPS!!LOL! I SWEAR!!!!!Im gonna post pics..its the weirdest thing ever!!!!!!HEE!HEE!HEE!
think of the LOUDEST slobbery noises..slurps and all..going on all day for hours..GET THE PICTURE??????

I can see where you're coming from with the noise. When my pug licks "herself," it sometimes gets noisy and my husband yells at her to stop. I try to tune it out. It's not all the time, though, like you're saying.

:roflmfao:

my dogs do this too- no slurping sounds though- and they only do it for short periods of time... I think its precious! they also lick each others ears and fall asleep on each other and at the beach, one fo them digs and kicks sand in the air and the other chases the flying sand! perfect match! mine are a 3 yr old jack russel terrier girl and a 5 month old JRT boy....

:roflmfao:

And they called it puppy love
Oh i guess they'll never know
how a young heart really feels
and just why i love her so
and they called it puppy love
just because we're in our teens
tell them all
please tell them it isn't fair
to take away my only dream
i cry each night
my tears for you
my tears are all in vain
i hope and i pray
that maybe someday
you'll be back (you'll be back) in my arms(in my arms)
once again
someone help me
help me
help me please
is the answer up above?
how can i
oh how can i tell them
this is not a puppy love
someone help me
help me
help me please
is the answer up above?
how can i
oh how can i tell them
this is not a puppy love
(this is not a puppy love)
not a puppy love

Hilarious Jill! Seriously, we have two female dogs and they like to be very, um, friendly too. Its kind of embarrassing when we have company because they come out into the living room and get "friendly." :graucho:

I'm guessing this is normal for same sex dogs. :roflmfao:

MandM said:
Two of my cats "make-out" all the time -- kissing each other, grooming, and doing some odd dominance thing that looks like "humping," lol, even though they are spayed and neutered. I have less experience w/ dogs but it sounds like this may be a "puppy thing."

Hope they improve soon or you can charge fees for a live sex show -- targetted to the gay community, w/ two males, lol:smile:

My cats do that, too! It's the craziest thing! Sometimes I just want to be like, "HEY! Stay away from your brother's ass!" but one will usually clean the other, and someone told me the one getting cleaned is the dominant one.