2 big reasons I ordered artsy today:

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I was not planning on getting the artsy pm until I saw it in person and tried it on. But when I called SA at the NY Saks store, I got important info:
1) After Jan.31 they have to charge sales tax when shipping it out so you still have two days to order any bag or LV item and not have to pay tax (just delivery cost).
2) Saks double points promo ends tomorrow.
So I ordered the artsy mm - they had 7 and mine was the 5th one sold so 2 left for anyone interested. This is the 5th Ave location of Saks in New York.
BTW, if I don't like it, I can return to my local Saks. So I felt "safe" going for it.

Congrats. I am wondering, does the charge of sales tax only valid if you buy from SAKS LV stores or any LV store. Where I live, we don't have saks or any LV store. Does that mean I still have to pay tax after Jan 31st? I hope you understanding what I am trying to say ?

mumar_k - I don't have answer to your question. My guess is that it won't change for you. The Saks LV in NY has to charge tax now but I can't speak for all the other LV boutiques. Maybe someone else can chime in.