2 big reasons I ordered artsy today:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was not planning on getting the artsy pm until I saw it in person and tried it on. But when I called SA at the NY Saks store, I got important info:
    1) After Jan.31 they have to charge sales tax when shipping it out so you still have two days to order any bag or LV item and not have to pay tax (just delivery cost).
    2) Saks double points promo ends tomorrow.
    So I ordered the artsy mm - they had 7 and mine was the 5th one sold so 2 left for anyone interested. This is the 5th Ave location of Saks in New York.
    BTW, if I don't like it, I can return to my local Saks. So I felt "safe" going for it.

2. Awesome. Congrats!

3. Congrats!

4. Thanks for sharing the important info. Hope you like your new bag and Congratulations!

5. Hope you get it real soon so you can share all the pics with us!:graucho:

6. Congrats. I am wondering, does the charge of sales tax only valid if you buy from SAKS LV stores or any LV store. Where I live, we don't have saks or any LV store. Does that mean I still have to pay tax after Jan 31st? I hope you understanding what I am trying to say ?

7. I'm about to go pick mine up right now!!!! I'll get to posting pics on Monday (LONG work day and long days on the weekend too). When do you get yours?

8. mumar_k - I don't have answer to your question. My guess is that it won't change for you. The Saks LV in NY has to charge tax now but I can't speak for all the other LV boutiques. Maybe someone else can chime in.

9. Congrats on your new bag.

10. hahah post pics once you get it

11. Congrats can't wait to see it

12. congrats!!

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :smile:

14. awesome!

15. SUCH a good idea. It is so pretty.