2 Bags!??

shallowgal

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
Well, I was thrilled to win a cerises pouchette on eBay recently. It came on Saturday (but my office was closed) ~ and I got it from the post office yesterday. It looks almost brand-spanking new.

Imagine my surprise when today's mail included another bag from the same seller that is almost identical.

This seller is quite popular (and not an individual) ~ but now I am wondering what's the deal? Two bags ~ almost identical?

Yep, I was thrilled yesterday. Today? I am wondering if I (gulp) purchased a fake.

Grrrrrr..... I guess if it's real, I should be doubly excited. If they are fake? I have only myself to blame..... I should have used the fabulous "Authenticate This" thread here.

It's not too late to use it.

Post pictures to the AT! thread or PM me the link of the auction. I bet what happened is a seller mix up. I would imagine that there is some other buyer of a beautiful cerises pochette that is waiting and waiting to get the one they bought!

Maybe the seller sent you someone else's bag? Please post pics of both in the Authenticate This LV thread for review.

I didn't see that the seller had more than the one for sale ~ my theory is that they are holding their inventory. They don't want to glut the market.

I don't have a camera ~ but I can provide the link to the auction via PM, thanks sarahloveslouis.

And thanks also, Addy. I would imagine that this will get straightened out pretty quickly.

It was just extremely disconcerting.

I responded to your PM - the bag is definitely real in that auction.

My theory is that the seller second chance offered the other bidder in the auction you won, in which instance the second chance offer wouldn't show in their auctions (it's privately sent to the other bidder). You received the other bidder's bag!

Time to contact the seller ASAP!