2 bags or 1 with matching accessories?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm taking that it's your 1st Speedy but not your 1st LV? If so, then go for bag and vernis wallet. The vernis will be a nice pop of color :smile:

2. Do you have a nice wallet?

I say two bags!

3. I love this idea!! :tup:

4. I would go with 2 bags since that's what everyone will see. :graucho: You can add-on the wallet and accessories throughout the year.

5. Two bags of course!! I am not a fun of accessories.

6. Definitely 2 bags!!!!!!!

7. I'd definitely go for 2 bags right now!!

8. I agree with getting 2 bags :tup:

9. i say get a bag and non matching accessories, meaning, too much of one line is a little garish and ostentatious. i say, get the monogram speedy and a vernis or epi wallet

10. 2 bags for sure!

11. 2 bags :tup:

12. You are correct in assuming that I have more LV. I have a damier broadway. Got it as a gift for graduating highschool. I could of opted for a better car, but that's how much I love LV. :yes:

13. Go for the two bags. They will really broaden your collection. You can add in accessories later.

14. I would do a speedy and a neverfull. That would give you a handheld and a shoulder bag. If you really want an accessory add a cles.

15. Thank you for the advice, but I''m holding out for the azur neverfull or the new azur bag I saw in someone's post that is coming out later this year. For now just speedies are fine.